Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Нужна помощь

Здравствуйте форумчане, нужна помощь в правильном названии разъема (Чип и Дип, Платан, мне не помог, поэтому обращаюсь к Вам за помощью). В ссылке плата БП, интересует название разъема CN4, чтобы закупить ответную часть. Заранее спасибо , за помощь.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.