Перейти к публикации

Colly press with cybelec 1200 broken

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone, I am Moez from Tunisia, I bought 2 second hand press, both press are  with cybelec v-dnc-1200 / B control,  Both have problems

Problem:            

Press 1:

Error: ENC No 24 V in its controller, 

Press2:

When indexing, the beam goes up and does not want to go down, 

in manual mode, it does not go down, and card lights cav101 will shut down,,

I checked the card CAV 101 I found that jumper in J4 is connecting two sides in one half and not in the other. is the jumpers in J4 must be connected or not.

I am not sure that the 10Volts are getting out from the nax card. please do you have the nan and nax cards datasheets. I want to check the two cards.
What is the role of the Nan card.
is there and procedure to follow the signal from start until valves.

I am not sure if the machine parameters are good...
We checked the out but from CAV 101, but no 24 volts are doing out when we push on the pedal in manual mode to make the beam down.
We get an external 24v and forced the beams to go out. It goes out, and we do another time indexing, beams stay up and indexation is not successful.
I do not have the electrical schmatics for cyblec cards, Cybelec inputs and outputs,

thank you for your advices 

Email bellaminemoez@gmail.com 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...