Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have a Cybelec DNC80 but i have problem with it when i turn on  and work with machine (press brake) some times switch off by itself

i think the problem come from  power supply because when the machine start work i get 5v from power but when switch of there is no (see the picture) i ask for this problem come from power supply or other thing and how repair it.tbco4444.jpg

You have to check if the voltage comes physically through the wire to this block not only to see at the indication LED. 

After that, you can write the result down here.

Disconnect the wire after the light on the LED disappears and measure a voltage directly on the wire without load. How many volts shows your measuring device now?

• 3 недели спустя...

Dear/Tad

i need your help

as I told before that we have a problem in the power supply. so we give the power supply to local electronic stores to repair it but when we installing a short circuit occurred.
See attached picture(1) after that he cancel six wires go out from power supply see attached picture (2)
the software run but the machine do not go on because we have problem in board for press brake see attached picture (3)  .
how we can get new one or repair it and is their documentation for it ,can you help me.

picture-1.jpgpicture-2.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...