Перейти к публикации

How to make new machine simulation machine

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi,

i have 3d machine model and i want to use it in machine simulation for 5x, but have no idea how to do it. Has any one have some experience with that, really need some help.

The machine is UMC-5x  with heid 640

Untitled.jpg

13 минуты назад, MAKARONAS сказал:

Hi,

i have 3d machine model and i want to use it in machine simulation for 5x, but have no idea how to do it. Has any one have some experience with that, really need some help.

Do you have a postprocessor for this machine and a machine file in the formats gpp and vmid in order to check and add the schematic of the machine to the model?

8 minutes ago, Frezer_PU said:

Do you have a postprocessor for this machine and a machine file in the formats gpp and vmid in order to check and add the schematic of the machine to the model?

I only have .stp file of the machine and a heid 530 post procesor that i want to use for this machine

6 минут назад, MAKARONAS сказал:

I only have .stp file of the machine and a heid 530 post procesor that i want to use for this machine

In order to make a machine simulation diagram for machine simulation, it is necessary to decompose your model into parts (the spindle of the axis and other parts) and then save them in the STL format and use the editor to create a penknife!
This protsidura is not simple and requires a considerable amount of time!
And also the layout of the machine must be described in the machine file in the middle and fully match

Только что, MAKARONAS сказал:

Hi,

Для этого нужен еще и поспроцессор на этот станок с файлом *VMID, ОПИСЫВАЮЩИМ КИНЕМАТИКУ СТАНКА И ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО ДРУГИЕ ФУНКЦИИ. Без этого нет возможности запускать визуализацию (симуляцию ) на станке.

Только что, MAKARONAS сказал:

Well i thought that it will not gona be easy, thanks guys for replies

ЕСТЬ ЛИ ПОСТПРОЦЕССОР НА ДАННЫЙ СТАНОК?

Может быть подойдет КАКОЙ-НИБУДЬ аналогичный?

В файле VMID запрашивается станок для визуализации. Исходя из этого и из данных постпроцессора возможна визуализация (симуляция ) на станке. ЕСТЬ ЛИ У ВАС ЭТИ ДАННЫЕ?

11 час назад, MAKARONAS сказал:

Well i thought that it will not gona be easy, thanks guys for replies

Look at your personal messages, I sent you a link to the file that will help you understand the principle of how to do machine simulation!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...