Рекомендованные сообщения

http://www.hyprox.fi/datasheets/4WRE.pdf

Можете сообщить полную маркировку.

4WREE 6 E16-22/G24K31/A1V-655

КАК то так

• 3 недели спустя...

dear all

i still wait help

for our machine durma type 25100 ad r, now when the machine is realizing indexing it dose complete the process reference

but the piston y2 move up fast than piston y1 also piston y2 stop at indexation position put piston y1 is not stop at indexation piston (in actually when i measure it ) but in the screen i see that are the same so the machine give me ok to work when i choose to work with manual mode the piston y2 go down and y1 no 

Dear abdushibi,

I need the machine parameters of this Press Brake. You can make photos of all pages with the machine parameters.

Also I need the photo after the indexing process (Page N)

Also I need the photo after the indexing process (Page N)

We need the photo of this page after taking the reference (the beam is in the TOP DEAD CENTER and the red led of the START BUTTON is off)

post-21816-0-80779800-1452239568_thumb.jpg

Dear abdushibi,

What is the actual position of the X axe? The value 0.00 of X axe is impossible.

Did the  X axe move after pressing the START button?

The Y2 axe did not take reference, because the actual position of Y2 axe is 378.80, but the index position of  Y2 axe is 379.82.

Can you measure the distanse between the table and the beam on the left and the right sides?

Dear/Vad000

yes it did (the x move after pressing the start button

also with this difference the machine give me ok (mean it is complete indexation) and we can work

but when work semi automatic the x axes move after that when we need  the beam go down 

just y2 go down put y1 no

(actually y2 it is the same which we see in page (n)

but y1 no they are 10 mm diffrerence )

piston y2 move up fast than piston y1

Dear abdushibi,

post-21816-0-93687000-1452414181.jpg

Increase this parameter to 20.

After changing parameters you have to switch off the DURMA controller.

Did the difference of the velocity between Y1 and Y2 have decreased?

If not, increase this parameter to 25 and 30.

i am waiting your answer about distance between table and piston y1 and y2

The difference between Y1 and Y2 is 5 mm.

But the DURMA controller shows the other difference, about 2 mm.

So, I need you to change 65 parameter as I described in 390 message.

Dear/Vad0000

yes the difference of the velocity between Y1 and Y2 have decreased

but we have the same problem the machine complete indexation put the position of piston y1 and y2, in the screen i see that are the same but in actually when i measure it they are difference 8 to 10 mm also with this difference the machine give me ok (mean it is complete indexation) and we can work

but when work semi automatic the x axes move after that when we need the beam go down
just y2 go down put y1 no some times go together  but when we stop and after that when we need work again  the y1 and y2 do not move

but when work semi automatic the x axes move after that when we need the beam go down just y2 go down put y1 no some times go together  but when we stop and after that when we need work again  the y1 and y2 do not move

Enter the value 40 in the field TOP DEAD PNT for the each bend.

post-21816-0-28978600-1453012114.jpg

Have you any changes or not?

Make the photo of the controller at the TOP DEAD PNT (value = 40)

• 2 недели спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...

Смотри на почте!

я извеняюсь ,я на английском ни бум-бум,у вас есть инструкция для CEBELEC DNC60 на руском.очень надо!шеф купил листогиб,и меня поставили перед фактом.

Куда выслать?

Вышлите пожалуйста инструкцию для ЧПУ CEBELEC DNC 60 для листогиба, на русском на 50t_2007_08@mail.ru буду очень благодарен.

Вышлите пожалуйста инструкцию для ЧПУ CEBELEC DNC 60 для листогиба, на русском на 50t_2007_08@mail.ru буду очень благодарен.ПОМОГИТЕ!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...